I’ve been reading online some “treatments” people are suggesting to prevent covid-19, which in reality are myths. I talk about one of the myths I read about recently in my latest video. Hint: Hot water is better used for tea or coffee 😊. Stay safe everyone!
Tag Archives: nurse
Healthy lunch recipe you can make at home in under 20 minutes!
Since ALOT of people stocked up on groceries due to the #coronavirus quarantine, I wanted to share an easy, healthy lunch dish you can make at home in about 20 min!
What you will need:
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 boiled eggs
- Sriracha or sauce of your choice (optional)
- Boil 2 eggs for about 10 minutes. While boiling the eggs, toast your 2 slices of bread.
- Spread hummus on each piece of toast.
- Slice up the 2 hard boiled eggs and put on the toast with hummus.
- Garnish with onion (or any veggie) and serve with sriracha (or a sauce of your choice) on the side.
You’re ready to enjoy a healthy, delicious home made lunch that’s also under 500 calories! Have a good lunch!
Oh and a reminder: make sure to always wash your hands before making your lunch and before eating 😊
#gracethenurse #coronavirus #covid19 #quarantine #healthyrecipe #homecooking #vegetarian #healthyfood #lunch #yummy #hummus #eggs #caloriecounting #recipe #handwashing