I was craving a hamburger today, but I also wanted to eat something healthy. I decided to make a vegetarian burger meal using my trusty double bin air fryer and wanted to share it with all of you 🙂 If you’re looking for a way to satisfy your burger craving and eat healthy, I highly recommend trying my vegetarian burger meal. Here’s how to make it:
- Cook a frozen vegan burger patty in an air fryer at 350F for 10 minutes. and frozen tater tots at 400F for 12 minutes.
- While those two items are cooking, cook an egg sunny side up for a few minutes on medium low heat in a pan. Cover with a lid to help the top part of the egg cook evenly.
- Sliced up a tomato and place it on a lightly toasted bun spread with Dijon mustard.
- Once the burger patty is done cooking, put it on the bun and carefully place the sunny side up egg on top.
- Plate the tater tots came on the side and with a little sriracha.
- Finally, enjoy a yummy hamburger meal which is vegetarian and under 600 calories. Absolutely delicious and healthy! Check out the quick video I made below 🙂